Tuesday, December 29, 2020

My Word for 2021

 A lot of people use action words or concepts as their work of the year. The work that keeps coming to me is ONE. 

I have so much on my plate:

I need to finish getting downtown changed to an LLEP

I need to make sure downtown and Taylor are staffed

I need to start working on Camp

I need to hire Camp staff

I need to revamp staff manual

I need to set up trainings

I need to get first aid and CPR

I need to learn how vouchers work

I need to check on payments

I need to update Camp Docs

The OST room needs to be organized

I need to finish the grant Pam started and order supplies

I need to create a time line for everything

I need to contact my contacts

Camp needs to be cleaned

Honey suckle cut down


And that's just off the top of my head for work. There's also personal.

 I need to start eating healthier

I need to start working out

I need to get photos organized

I need to work on family history


Clean, organize, etc


There are so 

             many

                     things. 

I feel overwhelmed.

 I want it all done. 

Now.


But I keep coming back to "How do you shoot a 50?"    One arrow at a time

How do you eat an elephant  "One bite at a time."

One step at a time

The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. 


ONE


One thing at a time. 


One is my word for 2021.


No comments:

Post a Comment