Saturday, October 8, 2022

Here We Go Again

 When I left the Kokomo Y, it was with scars on my heart, soul, and confidence. They broke me down and belittled my every effort. I left not believing I would go back to child care. 

When school started this fall, it was the first time since the boys were toddlers that I hadn't been involved in "Back to School" in some way. But I slowly got used to it.

Then one of Mark's collogues, the CEO from the Grant County Y in Marion, found he needed someone to take over his Child Care and Camp program. 

Today I signed the offer.

The program needs staff, they have no structure, staff aren't well trained. I am basically starting from scratch while the program is underway. 

I am worried I don't have what it takes. 

I'm worried I will be a complete failure.

I'm afraid that my insufficiency will be proven and any past success was a fluke. 

Here we go again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment