Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Challenging Challenge

The hardest thing about writing every day is time.
Writing is planning,
 executing,
and revising

and for me there needs to be time between the writing and revising. I need a break to be able to put forth my best work.

 Writing every day compresses that time.

 Reading and commenting on other blogs takes more time.

Children and cats distract.

If writing every day makes it easier to write well... every day... then I hope anyone reading finds the early bits interesting.

Thanks for reading.
Good luck writing.


1 comment:

  1. How true! There are days I wish I had more time to refine and revise and ponder my pieces. But I know that 11:59 is coming...rush, rush, rush and get it done!

    I wish time would go in slow motion sometime. Thanks for the slice. I feel like I have found someone who understands my dilemma.

    ReplyDelete