Friday, March 23, 2018

Random Facts

Brain Dead. Doing the random facts thing.

I am 5th of 6 born in my family. I have a brother 13 years older, a sister 11 years older, a sister 10 years older, a sister who would have been 7 years older had she not died at the age of 5, 2 years before I was born, and I have a sister 2 years younger. 

My sister, Susie,  died at the age of 5 playing tag with the sister 10 years older. She tripped and fell, and instead of putting her hands out to break her fall, her fists hit her heart and stopped it. People told my mom she should have another child. My mom said, "If I have one, I have to have two, because I won't have a spoiled brat." So, I guess younger sister is here to keep me humble?

My parents would have been married for 60 years the year my dad died. All of us kids have lived by that example and have been married for between 28 and 40 years.

My husband and I will have been married for 28 years in April. Together for 33 in October.

I turn 50 in October.

We have two boys.

I love sunsets and collect rocks.

 I love music I can sing to. So this excludes Rap, Opera, and most instrumental music.

I hate going to movie theaters. 

I am a picky eater. Very picky eater.

Birds terrify me. One irrational fear I have is that of a bird flying through an open window on the van when I am driving. 

I've lived in Alaska, Delaware, Michigan, Illinois, and Indiana.

I hate shopping.

Love reading.

I am on Spring Break for two weeks. 

And even though I am a Night Owl, I am going to bed, because my job does not respect that I am not a fan of getting up at 5:30, so I am tired. 









No comments:

Post a Comment