Sunday, March 4, 2018

I Love Fixer Upper

I want ship lap and a duo fireplace...
Hard wood floors
and tiled back splashes.
I want an open floor plan and
a big back yard.
I want dormers on my roof and
front porch with rocking chairs.
I want old fashioned doors
that close in my pantry.
I want concrete counter tops
and hand made tables made from
white oak.

I think we could do it ourselves...
I mean, I've seen how it's done.
You tear down a wall.
You sand some floors.
All we'd need is some money
and about 8 weeks.

Is it possible if you don't live in Waco?


1 comment:

  1. I say go for it! Joanna and Chip make it look sooooo easy don't they? If only we all had a live-in master contractor, right? That's what gets me. It all feels doable until the building part. But the inspiration is still worth it and I do love their dynamic just as much as I do this slice! It's so conversational and fun. Good luck if you do do it!

    ReplyDelete